This is a seriously excellent thought and over the path of this next blog post I will attempt to answer the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a backyard garden room or is a backyard garden room different? I think the uncomplicated response is they are each kind of the same thing but what makes them different is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is without a doubt a backyard garden room,but they may not appear the same as a regular garden room due to the cabins distinguishing aspect that make it appear slightly separate to garden room but they each do precisely the same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden summer room
Don’t acquire a log cabin or a backyard garden room confused with a summer home,they are two very separate things. The principal one is that a log cabin or garden room has the potential to be used all year round whilst a summer home isn’t very suitable for use all throughout the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in contrast to a log cabin or garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our garden rooms are presently in the style of a log cabin When you think about a backyard garden room you think about the potential to have an additional room in the garden that you can use for pretty much just about anything you want without all the added prices that comes with a regular home extension.
Rewards of a backyard garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning authorization (in most scenarios).
2. You don’t have to worry about builders working on your property for weeks perhaps months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the clutter and dust.
4. Most likely the most significant reason of all is the cost. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the cost and time than a property extension.
5. The finished product is far more impressive and eye catching than your regular home extension.
The latest research proposes that incorporating a log cabin or garden room to your property will increase the market value of your home. The typical example is that a backyard garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will add about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a superb looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less just about anything,you are also incorporating much really needed market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a better appear at what is a log cabin and what makes it a backyard garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the wall structures of a backyard garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a backyard garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your typical garden building. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to appear at the superior cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm and the absolutely unbelievable 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Wood is a holistic insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you acquire. But what wood also is excellent at doing is deflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well and in the summer time the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is an excellent choice to have as your choice for your perfect garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working productively. The thickness of the wood also removes any need for any synthetic insulation on the wall structures,you simply don’t really need it,thus saving you extra money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you really need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors and windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to upgrade the windows and doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door and window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again add to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor and roof? Cabins come with flooring and roofing tongue and groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you upgrade to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic upgrade for the floor and roof to 19mm thickness which once again incorporates to the insulation of the garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden log cabin